Information to Data Subjects
Travel One Portugal treats only the data necessary to provide its services.
The data collected is retained in the scope of providing the services, as well as whenever there is a legal obligation for its conservation.
Travel One Portugal undertakes to provide the data subjects or their representatives with the information in a concise, intelligible and easily accessible way, using clear and simple language.
Whenever a holder needs to exercise any of his rights, he may do so through:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Funchal Address: Edifício Concórdia, Bloco G, Rua do Amparo 26, 9000-774 Funchal - Madeira
- Lisbon Address: Avenida do Atlântico 16, Esc. 13.03 Centro de Escritórios Panoramic, 1990-019 Lisboa
In addition to the worker who collects them, your data may also be accessed by:
- External Auditors;
- Subcontracted entities that support the company in matters and activities of collection and processing of information: Computing, insurances, accounting office;
- Suppliers and Service providers contracted in the context of provision of the services provided by Travel One.
At any time, your data can be accessed, canceled or modified. To do this, an email must be sent to the address email@example.com. The company undertakes to respond within a maximum period of 20 days from the date of receivement.
At Travel One Portugal we are committed to complying with our obligation and duty, to keep confidential the personal data, adapting the necessary measures to prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, always having in mind account the state of the technology.
Travel One commits to:
- Train and raise awareness to its workers in the Data Protection field.
- Guarantee the holder and his representative, ways of accessing his data and the right to exercise it in this matter;
- Ensure the safeguarding and protection of data, protecting them from theft, misrepresentation or accidental loss;
- Inform the data owners whenever needed, to treat differently from the initial, requesting their tacit consent;
- Keep your Protection System properly monitored;
- Inform the CNPD and the data holder of any accidental loss or breach of data security.
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help improve the functioning of the Website. You can control your cookies in your Internet Browser. However, choosing to disable or delete cookies may prevent certain features from being used on the Website.
- Cookies required - These cookies are required so you can use some important resources on our Website. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
- Functional Cookies - These cookies provide functionality that makes using the Website more convenient and enables you to use personalized features. For example, remembering your name and email address on forms, so you do not have to re-enter this information.
- Analytic cookies - these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our Website and Services
- Advertising Cookies - These cookies are used to provide Ads relevant to you and your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an Ad.